Teachers and Students – are you up for the Challenge
Many colleges and schools today are making a commitment to help their staff and students live a healthy livestyle. Fifth Third River Bank Run is looking to find schools and colleges most committed health and wellness. The Education Challenge uses the 5K Walk, 5K, 10K and 25K events as a way to get active, have fun and compete. The education team with the most participation will host the Education Challenge Traveling Trophy for one year!
Join the Education Challenge by creating a team that will participate in any race day event on Saturday, May 12, 2018. The team’s combined efforts will determine the Education Challenge winner. The deadline to register for your team is Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 11:59p (edt).
1st Step for the Captain/Administrator
- Request a toolkit with information on how to set up an Education Challenge team to engage faculty and students including registration discounts and wellness opportunities (please include your name, company name and address in the email request)
2nd Step for Captain/Administrator
- Set up your team (a complimentary entry code and instructions on how to set up your team will be emailed after submitting the toolkit request – please allow 24-48 hours)
3rd Step for the Captain/Administrator
- You will receive a Communication Template (to help you communicate instructions to on how to register and join the team)
Education Challenge Toolkit Includes
- Education Challenge Flyer
- Training Schedules
- Training Opportunities
- Running Club Partners
- Course Information and maps
- An opportunity to raise funds for one of six race charities
- Sports & Fitness Expo
- Event Parking Information
- Spectator Hot Spots
- RaceJoy – Live Tracking and Alerts
- Tell us your Story
- Volunteer opportunities are available for family members or to support your co-workers who don’t want to participate on your team.