- Gear Check station available only in DeVos Place on Saturday, May 13, 2017, 6a to 12:30p.
- Participants must place belongings in a Fifth Third River Bank Run-branded bag (personal bags will not accepted).
- Gear Check tags from participant bib should be attached to the bag provided by the Fifth Third River Bank Run.
- Gear must be picked up by 12:30p on Saturday, May 13, 2017.
- Showers and locker rooms are available at the David D. Hunting YMCA (475 Lake Michigan Drive, three blocks west of the start/finish lines) from 6a to 2p on Saturday, May 13, 2017.
- Participants must show race bib at the front desk.
- Parking is available at Dash Lot 7 east of the YMCA across Summer Avenue.
- Parking at the YMCA is not available to non-members.