This year, race bibs will have QR codes on them. After the race, scan your code to get your race results and share them via Facebook, Twitter and email! Click here for a sample of a bib with a QR code.
Below are QR code reader apps for Apple and Android:
The Fifth Third River Bank Run is proud to launch this new mobile app!
The new mobile app provides many features that will benefit you all year. Features include:
- Check out the Fifth Third River Bank Run Playlist. We will upload the song of the week.
- Events Calendar. Never miss an event with our built in event calendar. You can also save the events to your phone calendar with the press of one button.
- Event Registration. You can now register through our mobile app. No need to find a computer.
- Webcasts / Blogs. You can watch to all of our webcasts and read all the current blogs for the Fifth Third River Bank Run.
- RunnerPics. This feature allows you to simply snap pictures of participants and email them to us. We will upload most photos to our mobile app under the Photos section.
- Mile Tracker. Don't forget to track the miles you run or walk while training every year. We now have a mile tracker (you can even email us results!)
- Participant Wall. This feature will act as an ongoing form to comment with other app users by logging in with Facebook / Twitter.
- YouTube. Check out the latest videos on the YouTube page!
The Fifth Third River Bank Run would like to thank all of the participants, volunteers and sponsors for your support! And, thank you for being an app user! This app will come in handy while training year round and for the years to come.
- Snap pictures of participants and email them to us. We will upload them to our app.
- Listen to the playlist updated with the top song every week to run to.
- Listen to our newest webcasts.
- Read the latest blogs.
- Write on the Participant Wall with Facebook or Twitter.
- Track the miles you run or walk per week.
View in your mobile browser
This mobile app was developed by Grand Apps.