The 5K Walk starts at 8:45 am and follows the 5K Run loop course.
This is the only Fifth Third River Bank Run event that welcomes baby joggers, bicycles, rollerblades, skateboards and dogs. Please line up at the back of the group and be courteous to other walkers.
5K Community Walk Entry Fees and Deadlines
- Registration fees are $20 from October 17, 2012 through January 31, 2013, $25 from February 1 through April 26; and $30 from April 27 (online only) through May 6 and on May 10.
- Registration fees for those 12 years of age and younger by event day, May 11, 2013 are as follows: $10 from October 17, 2012 through January 31, 2013; $15 from February 1 through April 26; and $20 from April 27 (online only) through May 6 and on May 10.
- Late Registration on May 10, 2013 from 11 am to 8 pm held in conjunction with the Sports & Fitness Expo and Fashion Show at DeVos Place in downtown Grand Rapids (303 Monroe Avenue NW) for $30 or $20 (age 12 and younger) per 5K walker. NO REGISTRATION AVAILABLE ON May 11, 2013 (RACE DAY)! Packet Pick-up will be available at DeVos Place on May 11, 2013 beginning at 6:00 am.
- Confirming registration information will be mailed to everyone submitting an entry by April 19, 2013. Those submitting registrations received after April 19, 2013 will not be mailed a confirmation. Online registration search will be available in February.
- Registered walkers will receive a t-shirt, finisher ribbon, post-event refreshments and a free beverage ticket for the Michelob Ultra Post-Race Party Village on Calder Plaza.
- No awards will be presented.
Choose a Cotton or men's/women's silver Technical Shirt, or gray BondiBand headband for Race Day. If you already have too many cotton t-shirts in your dresser drawers, this offer is for you! Select the Technical Shirt ($15 upgrade) or BondiBand ($8 update) option at time of entry. You'll receive a short-sleeve, silver Technical Shirt (same design as white 100% Cotton) or gray BondiBand (Fifth Third River Bank Run logo) instead of the traditional 100% Cotton t-shirt at Late Registration/Packet Pickup at DeVos Place.