Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital and Guild will celebrate 25 consecutive years of sponsorship of the 25K Wheelchair Racing Division! Check out the Fifth Third River Bank Run from the perspective of both wheelchair and handcycle participants via this video from the 2013 event
compliments of Mary Free Bed!
Wheelchair and Handcycle** Entry Fees and Deadlines (click here for fee schedule)
- To register and participate in the Fifth Third River Bank Run 25K Wheelchair and Handcycle divisions, participants must have a physical disability which prohibits them from running the event.
- Online registration will be available until 11:59 pm on Monday, May 5. A printable entry form is also available online and must be postmarked no later than April 25. Participants can also use paper registrations provided at registration events (1/9 and 1/10 at Craig's Cruisers, 4/24 at Buffalo Wild Wings, etc.).
- Late Registration on May 10, 2013 from 11 am to 8 pm available during the Sports & Fitness Expo and Fashion Show at the DeVos Place in downtown Grand Rapids. NO REGISTRATION AVAILABLE ON May 10, 2014 (RACE DAY)! Packet Pick-up will be available on May 10, 2014 at DeVos Place beginning at 6:00 am.
- Confirming registration information will be mailed to everyone submitting an entry by April 19, 2013. Those submitting registrations after April 19, 2013 will not be mailed a confirmation.
- Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital Handcycle Division*: 8:10 am start
- Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital Wheelchair Racing Division*: 8:12 am start
** These events are for competitive handcyclist and wheelchair athletes only; divisions are not designed for leisure racing.
Choose the Cotton or Technical Shirt (men's and women's sizes available; technical shirts are high vis orange)!
If you already have too many cotton t-shirts in your dresser drawers, this offer is for you! Select the Technical Shirt option ($16.50 upgrade) at time of entry. At Late Registration/Packet Pick-up at DeVos Place, you'll receive a short sleeve, event-specific Technical Shirt instead of the white, 100% cotton Fifth Third River Bank Run t-shirt. The Technical Shirt will sport the same design as the race day shirt (but unlike the cotton shirt, also contain your event distance) but with a wicking fabric to pull moisture away from your skin while you participate!
Please click on the following links for information on:
Tax Form W9 / Tax Form Canada Page 1 / Page 2
E-mail Kelly Merz at Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital or call 616.356.1861.
For details on prize money, click here.
All Fifth Third River Bank Run participants will wear the Chronotrack B-Tag for scoring purposes on event day, May 10. The B-Tag will be attached to your participant bib which you will receive at Late Registration/Packet Pick-up at DeVos Place on Friday, May 9 or Saturday, May 10. Please attach your participant bib (with B-Tag attached) to the front of your shirt for best results. Your participant bib/B-Tag will not need to be returned following your event.