- Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital Handcycle Division: 8:10 am start
- Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital Wheelchair Racing Division: 8:12 am start
Wheelchair and Handcycle** Entry Fees and Deadlines
- To register and participate in the Fifth Third River Bank Run Wheelchair and Handcycle divisions, participants must have a physical disability which prohibits them from running the event.
- Registration is $35 from October 17, 2012 through January 31, 2032; $40 from February 1 through April 26, and $50 from April 27 (online only) through May 6, and on May 10.
- Late Registration on May 10, 2013 from 11 am to 8 pm available during Late Registration/Packet Pick-up held in conjunction with the Sports & Fitness Expo and Fashion Show at the DeVos Place in downtown Grand Rapids for $50 per runner. NO REGISTRATION AVAILABLE ON May 11, 2013 (RACE DAY)! Packet Pick-up will be available on May 11, 2013 at DeVos Place beginning at 6:00 am.
- Confirming registration information will be mailed to everyone submitting an entry by April 19, 2013. Those submitting registrations after April 19, 2013 will not be mailed a confirmation. Online registration search available in February.
Choose a Cotton or men's/women's silver Technical Shirt, or gray BondiBand headband on Race Day. If you already have too many cotton t-shirts in your dresser drawers, this offer is for you! Select the Technical Shirt ($15 upgrade) or BondiBand ($8 upgrade) option at time of entry. At Late Registration/Packet Pick-up at DeVos Place, we'll have a short sleeve Technical Shirt (same design as cotton shirt) or BondiBand (Fifth Third River Bank Run logo) waiting for you instead of the traditional 100% cotton t-shirt.
** The race is for competitive cyclist only, this division is not designed for leisure racing.
Please click on the following links for information on:
Tax Form W9 / Tax Form Canada Page 1 / Page 2
E-mail Kelly Merz at Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital or call 616.356.1861.
For details on prize money, click here.